Friday 5 June 2015

Stella and Lotta and forest animals

Yes, I am sewing a lot of stuff for Daughter No 1 at the moment, mainly due to the fact that this well matured piece of fabric with the adorable forest animals was hanging around my sewing table and I all of a sudden I got into a sewing frenzy. :) (and I've got a skirt like that already, remember...?)

So, as I really like the patterns of Compagnie-M I thought I'd make some skirts.

Here they are. It's the "Stella" and the "Lotta" Skirt, they are both easy and have a great fit. They come with great instructions, multiple ways of customizing and both have an adjustable waistband. There is a fitting help with measurements included, too.

anyhow, here are the skirts. Can you spot the differences? ;)

Lotta skirt

Stella skirt (can you find the dirty patch?) ;)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment