Sunday 15 January 2017

Amour Fou Crochet - Mini Frida



Mini - Frida



I've finished another crochet doll by Amour Fou Crochet http://www.amourfou-crochet.com/ and I really enjoyed it. :)

I made Princess Leia last time - see blogpost here - and I couldn't resist her Mini Frida.
There were a few little mistakes in the pattern (maybe from the translation, but noting too serious) and like with princess Leia my hairhat-piece turned out a tiny bit too short (which I could have avoided by checking...).

Overall the pattern is really well made, lots of pictures, clear instructions, easy to follow. She also makes recommendations for simple and quick alterations (e.g. an alternative hairstyle or style for the shawl) which I find really nice.

The pattern is a clear recommendation. 

It was snowing last night and I managed to take these pictures of Frida going for a walk in the snow before the children took over the peaceful picture.


cosy walk
 
slightly high front here, ...

girls united

----------------------------------
Things learnt: making flowers, triangle shawl, should have measured better with the size of the hair though...
Cost: Pattern 6 Euros, cotton yarn (black, skin, red, green, blue)  12 Euros

.

No comments:

Post a Comment